Veerayatan decided to establish a B.Ed. College at pawapuri its own building comprising of class rooms library, laboratory, principal chamber, teachers room, sttaff room, canteen etc. The campus consists of 16,188 sq.mtr.
Pawapuri, with all the modem facilities. the college is situated adjacent to the famous Samossharan Temple where Lord Name of the Organization. The name of the college is proposed to be "Veerayatan B.Ed. College".
Aim : The college would conform to the norms set by National Council for Teachers Education in every aspect. The medium of instruction would be primarily english. The college would also provide basic personality development course to the trainees and give then enough exposure to the old "Guru-Shishya Parampara". This would make them a perfect teacher by amalgamating the old "Guru-Shishya Parampara" with the modem art and technique of teaching to mould the career of students in the best way. It is here that Veerayatan intends to create a niche for itself in the modem market enconomy.
- To begin with, the college would take not more than 100 students per session.
- The college may go in raising the number of seats in multiple of 100 in future.
- The organization would strive to become a centre of excellence to act Model Institution.
- The organization would establish similar centres of excellence at other places in Bihar.
- The college will use the two schools at Pawapuri and Lachhuar set up by Veerayatan as the training centres for practical class for the trainees.
Veerayatn B.Ed. college was established on 23 March, 2007.